NOTICE : Planned Power Outages - November 2 and 4. Click for details.
Freshman Admission Requirements
Admission decisions are based primarily on an applicant's academic record, including completion of required high school coursework, grades, and class rank/GPA. Most accepted students rank in the top 50 percent of their graduating class and have at least B/B- average.
High School Course Requirements – 18 college preparatory units
- 4 units/years of English
- 2 units/years of the same foreign language
- 3 units/years of mathematics (algebra I, algebra II, and geometry)
- 2 units/years of history or social science
- 2 units/years of laboratory science
- 5 additional college preparatory units (additional coursework in any of the above subjects, or other college preparatory elective courses offered by your high school)
- the college essay
- SAT/ACT scores (official scores on the SAT or ACT with ACT Writing Test required)
- academic potential
- extracurricular activities
Applications are reviewed for decision once all required materials are received.
|December 15||Presidential Scholarship priority consideration (requires completed application for admission)|
|March 15||Application deadline for fall|
|March 1||Financial Aid deadline (FAFSA and Rhode Island College Financial Aid Form)|
|November 15||Application deadline for spring|