All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
RIC Event Management System (EMS)
- All submissions for space and services made through this site are considered to be REQUESTS ONLY. You will receive an email notification that your request is pending. Once approved, you will receive a second email confirming your request.
- Please note that not all facilities are available for space requests.
- If you have an EMS account, you can log into EMS and select “Browse Facilities” on the menu to see which facilities are available to you.
- If you do not have and EMS account, Guests may view facilities by clicking here.
- On line room reservation requests through EMS must be made at least 5 days in advance. Room reservation requests for events less than 5 days in advance must be made by calling the approver of the room or facility (name and phone numbers of the appropriate approver can be found by clicking on the desired room in Browse Facilities. All online service requests through EMS (such as for food, AV, furniture, and security) can be e made at the time the room request is submitted. At least 5 calendar days before the scheduled event is needed for these services to be in place. All requests for services needed within 5 days of a scheduled event must be made by calling the appropriate EMS approver and service providers directly.