UPDATE for Tuesday, Jan. 27: All classes/activities cancelled today thru 4 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 28. Click for details.
- Adams Library
- American Democracy Project
- College Honors Program
- Professional Studies and Continuing Education
- Copyright Resources
- Curriculum Committee
- David E. Sweet Center for Public Policy
- Dean's Lists
- Early Enrollment Program
- Enrollment Management Unit (EMU)
- Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning (FCTL)
- Financial Aid Office
- First Year Seminars
- Graduate Committee
- Office of Academic Support and Information Services (OASIS)
- Office of Partnerships & Placements
- Records Office
- Research & Grants Administration (ORGA)
- Study Abroad Program
- Tuition & Fees
Rhode Island College offers more than 90 undergraduate and 30 graduate academic programs including a wide range of programs in management, education, nursing, and social work, as well as in the performing and fine arts.
Academic offerings are provided through the five schools
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Feinstein School of Education and Human Development
- School of Social Work
- School of Management
- School of Nursing
as well as through the Office of Professional Studies & Continuing Education.
The College has 375 full-time faculty: 85% hold terminal degrees in their area of specialization; 45% are women. Class size is small, on average 21. Honors classes have an average class size of 13, allowing for close interaction with faculty.
The College serves approximately 9,000 students in courses and programs both on and off campus.
Rhode Island College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and has also received accreditation for specified programs from the following agencies: Council on Social Work Education, National Association of Schools of Art and Design, National Association of Schools of Music, National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification, National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.