Welcome & Information Center

Questions and Answers

Q. Where do I pay my tuition bill?
A. Tuition bills are paid through the Bursars office located on East Campus in Building 4.

Q. Where do I go to find out who my advisor is?
A. My RIC connect Under my academics tab

Q. I do not have an advisor, who do I go see for help with picking classes?
A. Contact the Academic Advisement Information Center (AAIC), located in OASIS. The center serves as official advisor to students who have not yet declared a major or who have not yet been accepted into the Feinstein School of Education and Human Development.

Q. Where can I go to get Microsoft Office installed on my computer?
A. You can get it installed in Campus Card or the RIC website.

Q. Where can I go to send outgoing mail on campus?
A. In the blue US Postal Service mailbox in front of Roberts Hall.

Q. Where can I go to get a parking pass/permit?
A. Campus Police in Browne Hall Lower Level or online

Q. I’m looking to get a job on campus, where can I go to get help finding one?
A. Visit the Career Development Center which includes Student Employment or login to Destinations

Q. My email is not working, where can I go for help?
A. User Support Service

Q. Where can I request an official transcript?
A. Records Office located in Building 4 or online

Q. Where are ATM’s located on campus?
A. There are two Higher One ATM’s on campus; the first located in Browne Hall lower level near Campus Police and the second in the Student Union first floor near the elevator. There is also Citizen’s Bank ATM located in the entryway of the Student Union second floor, lobby level.

Page last updated: Monday, June 8, 2015