As Rhode Island College continues to enhance the services provided to our students, faculty and staff, we have upgraded our email system to the Microsoft Office 365 environment. Microsoft Office 365 is a modern collaboration platform that provides a full-featured email system with web access, integrated calendaring, support for mobile device access, and 50 gigabytes of email storage and 1 terabyte of document storage per account.
- Convenient web and desktop access to your email and integrated calendar. Full-featured web interface for accessing email and calendar (Outlook Web App), as well as email and integrated calendar compatibility with desktop email clients such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail.
- Large message storage capacity. 50 gigabytes of email storage for each user.
- Access from portable devices, including iOS and Android-based phones and tablets. Access to your email, calendar entries, and contacts from your mobile device.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering. Integrated anti-spam tools for smoother control of email filtering and identification.
- OneDrive for Business, an online document storage and sharing tool that faculty and staff can access through the Outlook Web App (OWA). 1 terabyte of document storage for each user.
Office 365 Licensing Agreement