NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Assistive Lab Technology
The Assistive Technology Lab is designed to provide students with disabilities access to information with the use of adaptive devices. This lab is located across from the reserve desk in the Adams Library which is accessible during normal library hours of operation.
- 4 Dell Optiplex 755 Minitower, Intel Core 2 duo E6550 Processor, 2.33GHz, Windows 7
- 4 Dell 22" Widescreen High-Definition LCD Flat Panel Display
- 2 Hewlett Packard LaserJet 1100 Printers
- 1 Dell Network Printer
- Voyager XL VisualTex
- 3 Epson V750 Perfection Scanners
- 1 Epson Perfection 4490 Scanner
- 1 Clearview Optiplex 745 Mini tower system, Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHZ
At-Lab Additional Installs
- Magic ver 10.5
- Jaws ver 9.0.519
- Dragon Naturally Speaking ver 9
- Kurzweil 3000 Personal Reader ver 11