NOTICE : Beginning Sept. 15, members of RIC Community must have valid parking permits. Click for details.
RIC Funds Card for Student Payroll
It's time to activate your payroll preference!
Your payroll options include:
- Direct Deposit into an OneAccount
- Direct Deposit to your bank though ACH transfer
- Paper Check - this check will be mailed from the HigherOne offices and could take 3-4 days to receive. No checks will be distributed at the RIC payroll office.
You can learn more about this exciting new service at RICFundsCard.com
Setting up payroll is easy! Simply:
- Log in to www.ricfundscard.com
- From the Main menu, select "Payroll," then "Payroll Preferences."
- Select your payroll option and click the "Update Preference" button.
- Direct deposit options
- The OneAccount - An FDIC Insured checking account designed by students for students
- Rhode Island College branded Debit MasterCard®