Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Psychology Department
- Psychology Program
- Chemical Dependency / Addiction Studies
- Behavioral Neuroscience Minor
- Graduate Studies in Psychology
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Psychology Major Information
- Program Goals
- Psychology Honors Program
- Psychology Research
- Psi Chi
- Psychological Society
The psychological influences on how people stay healthy, become ill, and respond when they are ill are examined. Emphasis is on the application of psychological research and theory to health promotion.
4 credit hours
- PSYC 221 and either PSYC 215 or 251 or equivalents.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006