Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Physical Sciences Department
- About the Department
- Program Goals
- Chemistry Program
- Physics Program
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Teacher Education Programs
- Earth and Space Sciences
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Student Research Opportunities
Minor in Physics
The minor in physics consists of a minimum of 17 credit hours, at least nine of which must be at the 300-level or above. Note: Connections courses cannot be used to satisfy these requirements.
Page last updated: Wednesday, August 7, 2013