Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Physical Sciences Department
- About the Department
- Program Goals
- Chemistry Program
- Physics Program
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Teacher Education Programs
- Earth and Space Sciences
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Student Research Opportunities
Topics include basic laboratory concepts, including notebook documentation, ethics, and data interpretation, as well as experiments involving DNA cloning, protein purification, spectroscopic analysis, and functional assays. Laboratory.
3 credit hours
- CHEM 310 or consent of department chair
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006