Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Physical Sciences Department
- About the Department
- Program Goals
- Chemistry Program
- Physics Program
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Teacher Education Programs
- Earth and Space Sciences
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Student Research Opportunities
Courses at the 500-level
The physical and chemical properties and metabolism of proteins and nucleic acids are discussed. The physical and chemical properties of carbohydrates and lipids are presented.
3 credit hours
- CHEM 106 or equivalent; enrollment in the MSN Nurse Anesthesia Program or consent of instructor.
Page last updated: Wednesday, September 8, 2010