UPDATE: Telephone and IT issues on East Campus - Thursday July 31, 2014 Click for details.
- School of Nursing
- Mission & Vision
- Giving - Dean's Development Fund
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- SON Accomplishments
- NURS 370: Public Policy Projects
- Honorary Adjunct Faculty/Cooperating Instructors
- Honors in Nursing
- Tutor and Mentor Programs
- Program Goals
- Student Organizations
- Health Requirements
- Handbooks for Students in Nursing
- Helpful Links
The physical and chemical properties and metabolism of proteins and nucleic acids are discussed. The physical and chemical properties of carbohydrates and lipids are presented.
3 credit hours
- CHEM 106 or equivalent; enrollment in the MSN Nurse Anesthesia Program or consent of instructor.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006