NOTICE : Nov. 28 - Holiday office and power outage closures. Click for details.
- School of Nursing
- Mission & Vision
- Giving - Dean's Development Fund
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing Care Management
- SON Accomplishments
- NURS 370: Public Policy Projects
- Honorary Adjunct Faculty/Cooperating Instructors
- Honors in Nursing
- Tutor and Mentor Programs
- Program Goals
- Student Organizations
- Health Requirements
- Handbooks for Students in Nursing
- Helpful Links
Examination of human physiology and pathophysiology in relationship to anesthesia practice. This course will utilize a systems approach to the topics of cellular physiology, neurophysiology, cardiovascular and respiratory physiology.
4 credit hours
- Enrollment in the MSN Nurse Anesthesia Program or consent of instructor.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006