NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Complete Application to Nursing Program: Enrollment Form. Applications can be obtained in the Nursing Office FLS 145. Applications signed by advisor or RN Coordinator must be submitted in the Fall semester by November 15th or in the Spring by April 15th.
- Applicants must attach transcripts from all academic institutions, including Rhode Island College with grades for all courses. An official or legible student copy is acceptable.
- Attach proof of a current RN License.[www.health.state.ri.us/hsr/professions/license.php]
- Submit a resume to include:
- Prior education
- Employment experience
- Employment related committees / activities
- Professional association / honors
- Community service awards
- Publications/research / special projects (if applicable)
- 2 X 2 Color passport photo