NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- School of Nursing
- Mission & Vision
- Giving - Dean's Development Fund
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing Care Management
- SON Accomplishments
- NURS 370: Public Policy Projects
- Honorary Adjunct Faculty/Cooperating Instructors
- Honors in Nursing
- Tutor and Mentor Programs
- Program Goals
- Student Organizations
- Health Requirements
- Handbooks for Students in Nursing
- Helpful Links
- Submission of an Enrollment Form signed by the faculty advisor to the School of Nursing by October 15 or April 15 of the preceding semester.*
- Completion of the College Mathematics and Writing Requirements.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Completion of Biology 231, Chemistry 106, and Psychology 230, with a minimum grade of C and a minimum overall grade point average of 2.67 (B-) in these 3 courses.
Page last updated: May 26, 2010