NOTICE : Campus-wide Power Outage - Thursday August 28, 2014 from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Click for details.
Student Nursing Association (SNA)Join the Rhode Island College Student Nurse Association!
Meetings are held in the Nursing Lounge in Fogarty Life Science during "free period" on Wednesday at 12:30pm - 2:00pm.
Purpose of Student Nursing Association
- To promote high standards of professional nursing practice through nursing education.
- To provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interests and concerns to nursing students.
- To inform the student body of the nature of professional nursing.
- To provide a forum for investigation of issues in healthy care.
- To speak for better health in the college community.