Student Nursing Association (SNA)Join the Rhode Island College Student Nurse Association!
Meetings are held in the Nursing Lounge in Fogarty Life Science during "free period" on Wednesday at 12:30pm - 2:00pm.
Purpose of Student Nursing Association
- To promote high standards of professional nursing practice through nursing education.
- To provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interests and concerns to nursing students.
- To inform the student body of the nature of professional nursing.
- To provide a forum for investigation of issues in healthy care.
- To speak for better health in the college community.