ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: Hours have been extended in OASIS and the Bursar and Records offices. Click for details.
|Fogarty Life Science (FLS) 144|
- B.S.N. University of Michigan, School of Nursing, Ann Arbor
- M. A. New York University, School of Education
- Ph.D. University of Rhode Island, College of Nursing
Areas of InterestNursing Education; End of Life Issues; Oncology Nursing Practice; Study of Narratives.
Recent Scholarly Activity
- Williams, J., Vares, L., Brumbaugh, M. (2006) "Education to improve interdisciplinary practice of health care professionals: A pilot project", Medicine & Health/Rhode Island, 89(9), 312-313.
- Mosser, N., Williams,J., & Wood, C. (2006) "The use of progression testing throughout nursing education programs: How two colleges promote success on the NCLEX-RN", Annual Review of Nursing Education, Vol 4, 305-319.
- Newman, M. & Williams, J. (2003) "Educating nurses in R.I.: A lot of diversity in a little place. Journal of Cultural Diversity", 10 (3), 91-95.
- Williams, J. (2001) "The clinical notebook: Using student portfolios to enhance teaching and learning" Journal of Nursing Education, Vol 40, 135-137.
- Ferszt, G., Massotti, E., Miller, J. Williams, J. (2000) "Art on rounds: Research study of an inpatient oncology unity", Illness Crisis and Loss, 8 (2), 189-199.
- Williams, J., Wood, C., & Cunningham-Warburton, P. (1999) "A narrative study of chemotherapy-induced alopecia", Oncology Nursing Forum, 26(9), 1463-1468.