Grad Fest 2011 – one-stop shopping for upcoming grads, April 6
Graduating seniors and advanced-degree candidates can take advantage of one-stop shopping for a wide range of commencement needs and services at Grad Fest 2011.
The event will be held on Wednesday, April 6, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the Student Union Ballroom.
Grad Fest services:
• Purchase your cap, gown, hood, and tassel.
• Order personalized Graduation Announcements.
• Order your official class ring and diploma frames.
• Visit the Records Office and Bursar's Office to verify your diploma information, apply for graduation (if you have not already done so), and check on any outstanding issues that may prohibit you from graduating.
• Speak with professionals in the Career Development Center to learn about opportunities that may await you.
• Meet with Alumni Association representatives for information on special alumni benefits, The Young Alumni Group, and diploma frames.
• Learn about Adams Library's extended privileges for alumni.
• Learn about Senior Week activities. Class of 2011 officers will be available to provide details about Senior Celebration events and to sell tickets to various events.
Additionally, the Commencement Office will use the occasion to provide information about Cap and Gown Day and the ceremonies scheduled in May.