NOTICE : Campus-wide Power Outage - Thursday August 28, 2014 from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Click for details.
In this culminating field experience, candidates complete a teaching experience in an elementary and secondary school under the supervision of cooperating teachers and a college supervisor. This is a full-semester assignment. Graded S, U.
10 credit hours
- and all major and professional courses required prior to student teaching
- concurrent enrollment in MUSE 560
- Concurrent enrollment in MUSE 412
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 a full semester prior to student teaching
- Completion of community service requirement
- Negative result from the required tuberculin test
- passing score(s) on the Praxis II
- MUSE 413
- approved Preparing to Teach Portfolio