NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In this culminating field experience, candidates complete a teaching experience in an elementary and secondary school under the supervision of cooperating teachers and a college supervisor. This is a full-semester assignment. Graded S, U.
10 credit hours
- MUSE 413 and all major and professional courses required prior to student teaching
- Concurrent enrollment in concurrent enrollment in MUSE 460
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 a full semester prior to student teaching
- Completion of community service requirement
- Negative result from the required tuberculin test
- approved Preparing to Teach Portfolio
- a positive recommendation from the professor of each professional course
- passing score(s) on the Praxis II