All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
The history, culture, and literary movements of Latin America are examined from the pre-Columbian period to the wars of independence.
4 credit hours
- SPAN 202 or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: October 2, 2006