- Modern Languages Department
- Modern Languages Program
- World Languages Education, B.A.
- Language Placement
- General Education Second Language Requirement
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Language Clubs
- Student Resources
- Program Goals
- Senior Honors Projects
- Honors, Scholarships, and Awards
- Shinn Study Abroad Scholarship
Focus is on intensive individual and group study of literary, philosophical, historical, political, social, or aesthetic problems. Students submit a major paper as a culmination of the semester's work. May be repeated for credit with a change in content.
3 credit hours
- completion of two of the following: SPAN 310, 311, 312, 313, and one 400-level course
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006