Campus Advisory: Cold Weather Warning - Click here for details.
- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Program
- Mathematics Program
- Mathematics Content Specialist (Elementary) - CGS
- Actuarial Career Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Internship Opportunities
- Alumni Profiles
- Contact Information
- Program Goals
- Departmental Awards and Honorary Societies
This course covers some extensions of elementary logic with applications. Topics may include propositional modal logic, quantified modal logic, inductive logic, and meta-logic.
4 credit hours
- completion of at least 30 college credits or any 100- or 200-level philosophy course
Page last updated: December 4, 2006