ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Program
- Mathematics Program
- Mathematics Content Specialist (Elementary) - CGS
- Actuarial Career Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Internship Opportunities
- Alumni Profiles
- Contact Information
- Program Goals
- Departmental Awards and Honorary Societies
Fundamental artificial intelligence methods are introduced, including search, inference, problem solving, and knowledge representation. AI applications, such as natural language understanding and expert systems, are introduced.
3 credit hours
- CSCI 315
Page last updated: December 4, 2006