All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Program
- Mathematics Program
- Mathematics Content Specialist (Elementary) - CGS
- Actuarial Career Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Internship Opportunities
- Alumni Profiles
- Contact Information
- Program Goals
- Departmental Awards and Honorary Societies
The software development process is examined from initial requirements analysis to operation and maintenance. Student teams develop a software system from requirements to delivery, using disciplined techniques.
3 credit hours
- CSCI 315
- or consent of department chair.
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: December 4, 2006