- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Program
- Mathematics Program
- Mathematics Content Specialist (Elementary) - CGS
- Actuarial Career Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Internship Course
- Alumni Profiles
- Contact Information
- Program Goals
- Departmental Awards and Honorary Societies
The fundamentals of programming and algorithm development are taught using an object-oriented language, such as Java. Topics include classes, control structures, arrays, and inheritance. Lecture and laboratory.
3 credit hours
- CSCI 157 or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: Monday, December 4, 2006