Bridge Technical SolutionsContact: Krista D'Amico at email@example.com
Bridge Technical Solutions, along with a group representing Rhode Island's higher education technology departments, has recently embarked on a mission to raise awareness about technology careers and degree programs in the state of Rhode Island and the region. Despite the fact that technology degrees and careers are extremely rewarding, our state's higher ed institutions are having a difficult time attracting students to their technology programs, while industry sees a perpetual need for skilled IT professionals.
We are currently developing a campaign to get high school students excited about careers in computing. Part of this campaign involves producing a video featuring local IT professionals to spotlight the rewarding aspects of careers in technology. We are especially looking for recent college graduates, up to five years out of school. In addition, Bridge would also love to speak to any current students. If you would like to learn more about the opportunity, please contact Krista D'Amico at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge Technical Solutions
Business Analyst InternContact: Krista D'Amico at email@example.com
Gain experience in the health insurance field prior to graduating! As the BCBSRI intern in the Division of Customer and Business Services, you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Business Analyst and other members of the Business Engagement team with projects and tasks.
Work with the database of Rhode Island's leading health insurer! Gain experience with Visio and SharePoint. Shadow senior Blue Cross professionals while earning the opportunity to become a permanent member of the BCBSRI team!
Essential Internship Functions:
- Develop business analysis skills, including: analytical, financial, and presentation.
- Assist with business analysis deliverables, such as Discovery Documents, executive level presentations, cost benefit analyses, process flow diagrams, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, entry and validation of requirements into Quality Center, etc.
- Take minutes for meetings for the Business Engagement team.
- Gain experience using various software tools, such as MS Excel and PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
- Participate in interdepartmental/corporate workshops or other meetings and gain exposure to other areas of the department and company.
- Contribute ideas for continuous improvement of the functions of the department or program.
- Perform a presentation on a topic (to be selected) to immediate supervisor and other members of the Business Engagement team.
- Shadow another area of the company of interest to gain broader exposure to the health insurance industry.Qualifications: Minimum Education and Experience:
- Enrolled in a full-time program at an accredited academic institution of higher learning to earn a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
Please email your resume to David DeCristofaro at DaveD@bridge-talent.com for consideration.