Campus Weather Advisory: Parking ban and restrictions through Monday. Click here for details.
- Mathematics and Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Program
- Mathematics Program
- Mathematics Content Specialist (Elementary) - CGS
- Actuarial Career Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Internship Opportunities
- Alumni Profiles
- Contact Information
- Program Goals
- Departmental Awards and Honorary Societies
Minor in Mathematics
The minor in mathematics consists of a minimum of 21 credit hours (six courses), as follows: MATH 209 (or 240), 212, 213, and at least three additional mathematics courses at the 300-level or above, except MATH 409.
Page last updated: August 3, 2012