ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: Hours have been extended in OASIS and the Bursar and Records offices. Click for details.
- History Department
- History Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public History
- Graduate Certificate in Public History
- General Education Offerings
- Liberal Arts History Major Handbook
- Honors Program
- Student Portfolio
- Style Sheet
- Program Goals
- Practicum and Student Teaching Checklist
- Alumni Profiles
The causes, manifestations, and forms of Islamic resurgence since the nineteenth century are studied. Islam's role in relationship to sociopolitical changes is analyzed through selected case studies.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 18, 2006