Campus Weather Advisory: All day and evening classes/activities cancelled for Monday, Feb. 8. Click here for details.
- History Department
- History Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public History
- Graduate Certificate in Public History
- General Education Offerings
- Liberal Arts History Major Handbook
- Honors Program
- Student Portfolio
- Style Sheet
- Program Goals
- Practicum and Student Teaching Checklist
- Alumni Profiles
The Middle East and the Muslim areas of Central Asia from the nineteenth century to the present are surveyed, with emphasis on the breakdown of traditional societies and the emergence of a regional state system.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 18, 2006