All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- History Department
- Meet Our Alumni
- History Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public History
- Graduate Certificate in Public History
- General Education Offerings
- Liberal Arts History Major Handbook
- Honors Program
- Student Portfolio
- Style Sheet
- Program Goals
- Practicum and Student Teaching Checklist
The ideas of major Western political thinkers, including the Greeks, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, Hume, Hegel, and Marx, are reviewed. Students cannot receive credit for both HIST 316 and POL 316.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair.
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: October 18, 2006