All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- History Department
- Meet Our Alumni
- History Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public History
- Graduate Certificate in Public History
- General Education Offerings
- Liberal Arts History Major Handbook
- Honors Program
- Student Portfolio
- Style Sheet
- Program Goals
- Practicum and Student Teaching Checklist
European women's political roles, economic activities, and social and cultural contributions are examined. This course may be repeated for credit with a change in content.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 18, 2006