All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- History Department
- Meet Our Alumni
- History Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public History
- Graduate Certificate in Public History
- General Education Offerings
- Liberal Arts History Major Handbook
- Honors Program
- Student Portfolio
- Style Sheet
- Program Goals
- Practicum and Student Teaching Checklist
Students explore the histories and cultures of peoples inhabiting the territories of the former U.S.S.R. from antiquity to Peter the Great. Topics include state formation, social institutions and practices, and territorial expansion.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 18, 2006