- History Department
- Meet Our Alumni
- History Program
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public History
- Graduate Certificate in Public History
- General Education Offerings
- Liberal Arts History Major Handbook
- Honors Program
- Student Portfolio
- Style Sheet
- Program Goals
- Practicum and Student Teaching Checklist
The development of Rome is explored from its eighth-century B.C. founding to the end of the Roman Republic, with emphasis on constitutional development, imperial expansion, and changing economic and social conditions.
4 credit hours
- completion of one of the following: HIST 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, or 161; or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 18, 2006