- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Psychological and sociological constructs related to human movement and sport are analyzed. Topics include athletic leadership, coaching behavior, and individual and societalcultural factors related to human movement.
3 credit hours
- undergraduate degree in physical education or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: October 2, 2006