Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Professional skills essential to the movement studies or recreation profession are developed and implemented in a selected setting. This is a full-semester assignment.
10 credit hours
- PED 419; concurrent enrollment in PED 429; a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50; approved Preparing for Internship Portfolio; and completion of all required courses
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006