NOTICE : Campus-wide Power Outage - Thursday August 28, 2014 from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Click for details.
Techniques of activity presentation are studied, including the task, problem-solving, and guided discovery methods. Individual philosophies of teaching are considered. Supervised teaching experiences are included.
3 credit hours
- Admission to the Physical Education teacher preparation program
- PED 140 with a minimum grade of B-
- PED 243 with a minimum grade of B-
- or consent of department chair
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: October 2, 2006