RICFest Homecoming Update: All outdoor activities planned for Oct. 1 have been moved indoors. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Topics covered include statistical concepts, evaluation of health research literature, outcome measurements, health surveillance, and determinants of health. Students cannot receive credit for both HED 507 and NURS 507.
3 credit hours
- Graduate status or consent of instructor
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006