Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Teacher behaviors appropriate to effective teaching are developed. Topics include classroom and time management, effective communication, learning styles, and teaching strategies. This seminar meets weekly.
2 credit hours
- Concurrent enrollment in Concurrent enrollment in HED 427
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006