Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
Health Education Program
B.S. in Health Education
- Consult the Feinstein School of Education website for general requirements.
- Program specific requirements are HED 102 with a minimum grade of B- and HED 202 with a minimum grade of B-.
- A minimum overall grade point average of 2.50 each semester.
- A minimum grade of B- in HED 300 and HED 418, and a recommendation to continue from the instructors of each course.
- There is a minimum grade requirement for all other required, professional and cognate courses. Please check with your advisor for more information.
- Completion of the Professional Service Retention Requirement prior to enrolling in Health Education 427.
M.Ed. in Health Education
- A completed application form accompanied by a fifty dollar nonrefundable application fee.
- Teacher certification.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- Completion of courses in psychology, human physiology or human biology, and sociology or anthropology, and in critical areas of health science.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in undergraduate and graduate course work.
- An official report of scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT).
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A plan of study approved by the advisor and appropriate dean.
- An interview.