Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Current issues and how they relate to the fields of physical education, recreation, and sport are examined. Particular attention is given to professional issues pertinent to class members.
3 credit hours
- undergraduate degree in physical education or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006