Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Under the guidance of the instructor and wellness center supervisor, students gain the practical experience necessary for analyzing, planning, implementing, and assessing fitness programs for individuals and groups.
3 credit hours
- BIO 231, 335; prior or con-current enrollment in HED 406; PED 301; and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006