Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Community Health and Wellness
- Teacher Preparation
- Coaching Minor
- Adapted Physical Education Certification
- Graduate Programs
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Upcoming Events & Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Resources
- HPE News
- Job Opportunities
Focus is on techniques, processes, and models of developing health education programs in schools, communities, and work sites. Emphasis is on planning, implementation, and evaluation strategies.
3 credit hours
- Graduate status or consent of instructor
Page last updated: Monday, October 2, 2006