UPDATE: Telephone and IT issues on East Campus - Thursday July 31, 2014 Click for details.
- Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation - early detection is the best protection, you are never too young or too old to perform breast self-exams
- Mayo Clinic - More than 3,300 physicians, scientists and researchers from Mayo Clinic share their expertise to empower you to manage your health.
- Try to Stop - Making Smoking History, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Alcoholics Anonymous in Rhode Island - Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- Web MD - An online health resource
- Go Ask Alice- Health Services at Columbia University
- National Social Norms Institute at the University of Virginia
- Afraid to Ask - offers in-depth information and graphic photographs that will give you a better understanding of highly personal health issues.
- Recovery Chat® - offers online chat room services for those afflicted with or impacted by addiction of any form.
- ChooseMyPlate.gov - is the home page for the USDA's MyPlate - the federal government's nutrition education and guidance.