- Graduate Studies
- Graduate Degrees
- Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Assistant Opportunities
- Registration/Course Information
- Financial Information
- Support For Research
- Graduate Studies Policies & Procedures Manual
- Forms from Graduate Manual
- Meet Our Graduates
- Advice for Graduate Students
- Guide for International Graduate Students
The Educational Testing Service (ETS) offers a variety of tests including the GRE, which is required for some of the graduate programs at RIC. There are many testing locations in Rhode Island, including RIC, which is a test site for the LSAT, MPRE, PRAXIS and GRE.
Please check the ETS website at www.ets.org for information about testing and registration. Select the test site that is most convenient and learn about special accommodations and test preparation.
Some of the test companies offer need-based fee waivers on a first-come, first-served basis. Please consult the test website for eligibility requirements.
Page last updated: Thursday, April 13, 2017