Campus Advisory: Cold Weather Warning - Click here for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Social research methods are examined, with emphasis on the connection between theory and research, values and ethical issues in research, study design, conceptualization, measurement, and methods of data collection.
4 credit hours
- Any 200-level sociology course
- completion of Mathematics Gen. Ed. distribution requirement
- or consent of department chair
Page last updated: November 22, 2006