NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
The roles of social activists and social movements in creating and sustaining social change across the globe are examined. Topics include human rights, environment, and race and gender. This course will not count towards the sociology major.
4 credit hours
- Gen Ed. core 1, 2, and 3
Page last updated: November 22, 2006