- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
PORT 115: Literature of the Portuguese-Speaking World
Students are introduced to techniques of literary analysis through readings from Portugal and the Lusophone World as they continue to develop speaking, reading, and writing skills in Portuguese.
4 credit hours
- equivalent or consent of the Chair
Page last updated: Nov. 22, 2006