- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Concepts of Divinity are critically examined. Issues include polytheism, monotheism, atheism, gender and the God(ess). Students are challenged to critically examine their own ideas through various philosophical and religious traditions.
4 credit hours
- Completion of FYS, FYW, and at least 45 credits
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006