- General Education
- The General Education Program
- For students enrolled prior to Fall 2012
- Second Language Requirement
- General Education Outcomes
- Advising Guide for General Education
- Which General Education Program am I in?
- General Education Honors
- First Year Seminars
- Writing in the Discipline Requirement
Death and dying across several cultures is surveyed from a public health perspective. A comparison is made between five religious traditions. Also examined are non-Western versus Western cultural beliefs.
4 credit hours
- Gen. Ed. Core 1, 2, and 3.
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006